Project Snapshot {Week 19}

If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!
 http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot
 
First Mother's Day.

Well, with Gv on the outside, at least!

We spent the afternoon discovering a new nearby park, eating apples and mandarins and watching Gv toddle around exploring nature.

We helped her investigate the playground equipment, and listened to a group of other children serenading their mom from the "big kid" swings.

We played a fun new game together (get it here - LOVE University Games!) , once Gv tuckered herself out and snoozed off in my lap.

We had a great day.

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.